The Sidekick is a modular kydex holster, performing well from appendix carry to strong side.
Lead time: 3-14 days due to my health. Thank you for your patience.
Using parts sold by Raven Concealment, it is similar to the Eidolon. To be clear, although Raven Concealment Systems has made some of their components available to custom holster makers, this holster is not made by RCS and is not endorsed by them. Although they don’t make the Eidolon for M&P’s, or anything other than Glock right now, the Sidekick is very similar.
The angle of cant is adjustable, as is the ride height. It is also tuck-able. These features are standard. The integrated claw is modular, with a tip that allows you to tailor the amount of grip rotation required. If you don’t need or want it, simply remove the tip with a Phillip’s head screw driver.
Two wedges are available and you can choose both, although not at the same time:
- Raven Concealment wedge, made of a dense rubber. It bolts right on to every Sidekick and can be added later even if you don’t choose the option at time of purchase. Due to the density, it will last pretty much forever, but is not as comfortable as the foam option. This is very popular.
- Foam wedge. This one is more comfortable (my personal choice) and can be trimmed, although you shouldn’t trim it for the first week of use, as it will compress somewhat. Using velcro, you can remove this easily. If you’re not careful when putting the holster on you can stress the sticky tape, which will require super glue to stick it back.
Your three options for belt attachments are:
- Raven Concealment Systems clips. Injection molded, they’re available for either 1.5″ or 1.75″ clips. These allow you to adjust both ride height and cant.
- Strut and soft loops. This is the most tailorable option, as each side can be micro adjusted independently.
- Discreet Carry Concepts spring steel clips. My personal choice, these are incredibly strong and will clamp to your pants behind your belt – or over it – functioning like an Ulticlip, if you want the extra concealment. Two options for these: the standard Mod 4 clips which look like the RCS version, or slotted AIWB clips which you can micro adjust for ride height, but will not allow you to cant the holster. These clips are lower profile than the other two options.
For a description of the sweat guard, watch the following video.
Lead time: 3-14 days due to my health. Thank you for your patience. This is an estimate, not a promise.