The Kaery has been discontinued and replace by the Lexington. Please check out the Lexington which includes all the things you loved about the Kaery!
Out of stock
Don't see your gun? Check out the Lexington Holster which is our latest design. An improvement on the Kaery design and where we are adding new firearm options rapidly.
A full kydex shell with a mid height guard, this holster is originally designed at the request of its namesake, Concealed Kaery, who encouraged me to make holsters for the Ruger SR22 and the S&W M&P 22. I've never been a fan of carrying 22's, but recognize that we don't all have the hand strength necessary for the larger calibers. The success of these models prompted me to add more options.
- Ambidextrous. The 1.5″ belt clip (monoblock) by Discreet Carry Concepts can be placed on either the left or right side with equal ease. Whether you want to train your “off hand” side, loan it to a wrong handed friend, or place it in a bag or pack for carrying, it's a simple switch.
- The full kydex shell retains positive retention, even if you turn it upside down and shake it lightly. Retention is adjustable with a Phillip's head screwdriver.
- A mid height sweat guard covers any controls the gun may have, such as the safety, so that they won't be changed before you draw.
- Slightly longer than the pistol itself, this adds stability when carried at the AIWB position, and is necessary due to the hardware attachment point.
- The belt claw, sometimes called a wing, rotates the grip into the body for better concealment. The tip is removable, and comes in two different heights. This Mod wing is also ambidextrous and comes standard, the DSG Dark wing is available upon request, but is not ambidextrous.
It will interface perfectly with the Enigma belt system.
For now the only color available is black.
Lead time averages 5 – 14 days. This is an estimate, not a promise.